Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i smell gas coming from the front of the bike. no leaks. can't figure out what it could be. getting pretty tired of asking you guys all these questions but idk what it could be

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
..... but i know how to ride smh
Last week you posted you had 140 miles on your bike, so no you don't. Until you can throw two more zeros behind that number you don't even have a clue what is up. Get that out if your head or your next thread won't be "oh I dropped it at less than 50 miles" but "oh, I crashed into the side of a truck and totaled my bike at 200 miles."

As far as your problem, again, as we've told you before, GO TO THE DEALERSHIP YOU BOUGHT THE BIKE FROM or we are all simply guessing on all of this stuff you keep asking about. Could you have an issue with gas leaking? Sure. Do you? More than likely no but we gave zero idea unless someone us physically looking at it, hearing it or riding it. No idea why you won't take the bike back but you're becoming a troll when a 10 minute conversation with the shop will solve all your issues.

My guess is since the mileage is so low you just filled up with gas and spilled a bit or you're riding in hot weather and the fumes are simply venting. It's very normal for a bike to be somewhat gassy smelling vs. a car which won't be at all under normal conditions.

That help?

Mike

·
Registered
227 Posts
were you pumping the gas when you smelled it lol

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
em my guess is vent tube left side of the bike coming out of the fairing.

give it a whiff lol

·
Registered
718 Posts
Youve had so much trouble with your bike since getting it. You should just sell it to me for 1000. Take your losses and get some money back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts