Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Put your fingers behind your cluster and pull towards you... Sounds like it came unplugged a little..

·
Registered
248 Posts
sounds like it could be a fuse also... check it out?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
tripage said:
Put your fingers behind your cluster and pull towards you... Sounds like it came unplugged a little..
Yep, I had those issues one time after pulling the front end off. Check the plug right behind the cluster and also the 2 plugs under the left side ram air cover.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
XiaoHan said:
okay, its not the front connector....fuse...where would that be located???? That thing by the battery??
Did you check the two connectors under your right side intake cover?

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
the fuses under ur left fairing you could check also

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
XiaoHan said:
how would i know if i have a blown fuse or not?
Have you never checked a fuse before? It will have a wire in the middle of it that is burned in two if it's bad...Will look like this or some variation.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
GA_RR said:
Have you never checked a fuse before? It will have a wire in the middle of it that is burned in two if it's bad...Will look like this or some variation.
Should check it with a voltmeter or a fuse tester... They might look good but actually be bad..

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
AlpineJim said:
Should check it with a voltmeter or a fuse tester... They might look good but actually be bad..
Yeah, I'd do that at the back of the gauge cluster after just visually checking the fuses. Fuse could be good but a wire could be rubbing or over a source of interference.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts