Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Which color combination for is best for gauge? (see pic)

• Fuel: BLUE faceplate: WHITE Speedo: BLUE

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Fuel: GREEN faceplate: WHITE Speedo: BLUE

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can't decide if I want my 07 white 600RR's gauge face to be. BTW, thanks for helping me picking out the color of this bike :)

BLUE/WHITE/BLUE

or GREEN/WHITE/BLUE

Pic are from different bike year/model...just wanted you to have an idea of the fuel gauge/face plate/speedometer color change.

Pics are borrowed from the excellent work of BrowningBuck (without his permission)...Hope he doesn't see this thread :toothy4:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I like the blue...that looks really good. Where you at on your bike these days? Is it torn apart? Post some pics random.....sounds like this thing is gonna look sick

Chris:01_thumbu

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Out of those choices I would pick Blue. But this is from a guy that sent is gauges to Brownbuck and kept the stock color (the best color for night riding)

·
Registered
310 Posts
I had BrowningBuck do my gauges. He set them up all white and it is very clear at night.

He does quality work and his customer service is second to none. I totally recommend him.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I like the all blue on the first pic.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I actually like the one with the green fuel gauge. It distinguishes the fuel level from the speedo etc.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
first one, definitely. but w/ the shift indecator in red.(to match the needle.) that's the one i would go w/ for my white/ sliver '07.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
sorry sean but i think jj's pic looks better

·
Registered
299 Posts
sorry sean but i think jj's pic looks better
I like the way mine came out BB said it was the first one he's done like that.
All I can say is whoever gets it done and in the color scheme they like best your going to get fantastic service from the BrowningBuck.

·
Registered
310 Posts
BrowningBuck does the Gear Indicator and LED Mod.

Everyone here will back up his product and also his customer service. You cannot go wrong.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
how mush does BrowningBuck charge and how do i get a hold of him?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts