Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***PROBLEM CORRECTED - PROBLEM WAS A BLOWN FUSE!***

Hey guys... here's my predicament:

Last week I installed my Tripage CA taillight + tripage flasher relay and adjustable FE and my Yosh RS5. I also took off my front turn signals, just by disconnecting them, not cutting, because I will be installing my Rizoma Zero 11 signals up front.

I have all the fairings off and I spliced the 2 front turn signals to the original quick connecters that came with the OEM front signals. I have only done the orange (clutch) side so far and tested it and it worked fine. I noticed that when I did it my gauge was blank when I turned the key on and also when I started the bike up, except for the time, the time is still accurate.

It is now a week later and the same is still occurring. I know I should have persued it further last week, but I thought I was just seeing things. I'm now about to start installing my new 6000k H7 55w DDM HIDs and I'm wanting to fix this before I start that and so continue.

Did I short something out in the battery box? Or could it be because I dont have the front signals connected?

Anyone have any ideas?

*I'll add pics in a bit!*

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pics of my gauges:

Key turned OFF, time still displayed accurately -

Key turned ON, time still displayed accurately (headlights are on too); nothing displaying :sad3: -

Key turned ON, left signal turned ON to show that still works -

***Another Update***

OK I just noticed that my Tripage CA taillight turn signals are working both ways and also the brake light... BUT my running light and FE tag light are not now... I checked the wires and everything seems fine...

Help!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaaha sure enough... ITS A FUSE.

One of the little red 10 amps.

Hope this thread helps people who have a similar problem!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts