Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gauges are not working...When I turn the ignition on, speedometer only makes a flash(sometimes) one time and fuel gauge and tacho are not working...Lights are ok. Controls, when I turn the the ignition on, beam and neutral light, FI, , but signals not...And when I push the signals on handlebar, the controls work...Bike is after a crash...Any idea?? Need I buy new gauges?? Thank you

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Could be gauges or wiring.

There is a subharness that goes from the main wiring harness to the gauges... well all of the front end for that matter. Check that the gauges are plugged in. If the wires look damaged... you could start with replacing that subharness.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Lights are ok. Controls, when I turn the the ignition on, beam and neutral light, FI, , but signals not...
Does this mean that nothing on the gauges works?

if thats the case...blown fuse...everything will work normally except the gauges. lights will work, signals will work, just not on the display. depending on the year...third fuse down in the fuse box.

sorry if i misread

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It´ 2006 model...Lights on the gauges and controls are ok, but there is nothing on the displays, only clocks works...

·
Registered
12 Posts
my entire cluster does not work after i installed plug n play flush mount led turn signals. I don't understand. someone please help. only the highbeam light will come on. signals work. headlight works. only cluster does not come on, no speed, no neutral light, no rpms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts