Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wana do a run either on the 18 or 25 of August?

to Hartees or somewhere else

If anybody is interested please pm me or leave a reply

Even if there is just one more person, we can iron out the finer details later

the run will most probably start from johannesburg

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
has ANYBODY successfully arranged a run from this thread? its like we hint and nudge and fool around but we never go out and ride.

the weather must be right, no rain , and low 20's i don't wanna carry al my junk with me around harties. the last time i was there the boks lost to aus with that filthy manwhore ref and i dropped my bike on the way back so i have issue boys, i have issues

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
HAHAHAHA CLX had no idea you are so superstitious

So i can count you in?
i never plan past the next 2 days (i'm a hypochondriac, the only appointments i keep are doctors appointments) so ill tell you closer to the time.

i suggest Saturday , 24 aug 2013, start ride at 9h00 from beyers naude to harties, late bfast there, different route back. That means i'm home with the wife in the afternoon.

also put the rules down so its known from the start. Stick to the speed limit. hooliganism will not be tolerated. racism will not be tolerated.

but im anti social so ill probably not join.......

·
Registered
61 Posts
i never plan past the next 2 days (i'm a hypochondriac, the only appointments i keep are doctors appointments) so ill tell you closer to the time.

i suggest Saturday , 24 aug 2013, start ride at 9h00 from beyers naude to harties, late bfast there, different route back. That means i'm home with the wife in the afternoon.

also put the rules down so its known from the start. Stick to the speed limit. hooliganism will not be tolerated. racism will not be tolerated.

but im anti social so ill probably not join.......
I agree with everything you said, the time and date as well, if im not working that weekend

and we all anti social, thats why we chat on 600rr.net and never have we personally met

But i hope, if the run happens, you join us

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
gavinwat and moemoo please get picks up of your bikes in your signatures so we can recognize you.

its like talking to someone with shades on and you cant see into their soul......

:)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
i had a meeting in vereeniging. excuses excuses i know. got a party in randfontein next weekend so not then either.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts