Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get rid of my gear, here is what I have.

Joe Rocket Blaster Jacket-Blue-Leather-Size 44

Alpine Stars T-Stunt Airflow Jacket-Blue-Mesh-Size Large

Shoei RF-1000 Helmet Blue-Voltage TC-2-Size Large-Will Include chrome face shield-Link to Pic-
http://www.shoei-helmets.com/helmets/voltagetc-2.html

Icon Street Boots-Color White-Size 10 (But my shoe size is 11 and these fit perfect)

All of my gear was purchased brand new by me, it was seldom used, never been damaged in any way. It is all good as new, the boots and helmet dont stink. I will sell ALL OF IT for $300, all of it! Plus shipping. That is a good deal, I paid well more than that for the helmet alone. I would prefer not to sell it individually, it just sits here and would like to get rid of it, if you like, buy it and sell it individually on your own, youll be able to make some money. If anybody has any questions e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
286 Posts
pics of that alpinestars jacket? and what you're asking price is?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can try and send some pics if you are interested. I would prefer to sell it althogether for $300, but if absolutely nobody makes me an offer on that I suppose I could sell it individually

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
it might be a little tough to sell a "package deal" like this. people usually aren't looking for TWO jackets and sizing may vary on boots/helmets/jacket for that individual.

i'm not trying to discourage you in any way... just that you might have better luck selling separate and by posting pics. and, this is speculation of course, but since you are a newer member with a low post-count, people may be a little leary about it - we have had a couple issues inthe past with scams. like i said - i'm not pointing fingers or trying to call you out or whatever, just a little observation.

best of luck on your sale - bump for ya...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I am definitely not scamming anyone. I had an 04 600rr candy blue, went to racing school, crashed, had to pay for the damages on the schools bike, put me in debt pretty bad, I had to sell the bike for financial reasons. I still have my gear and it just sits so I figured I would try and get rid of it all in one shot. If anyone wants anything individually just make me an offer, preferably a resaonable one, and I can sell individually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts