Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this a while back for my R6 and never installed it. I'd like to get what I paid for it...I am asking the same price as eBay listings are, but you don't have to wait weeks for it to come from China...

$25 Shipped (comes with instructions)

·
Registered
940 Posts
Slightly interested. Where does this thing plug up to? Does it require installing any additional sensors like to the shifter?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the installation instruction included?

Yes. Instructions are included.

Also...since I have no feedback...I traded my Carrazzaria wheels to Seksas (everyone knows him pretty much) and he can vouch I am good people.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slightly interested. Where does this thing plug up to? Does it require installing any additional sensors like to the shifter?

To be honest, I haven't read the instructions.

However, I see some on ebay with the plugs already installed on them, which I assume you can get those plugs from Tripage or...?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Fair enough. I'll do some digging to see if it is worth it. Or, maybe you could post a pick of the instructions if that's not too much trouble?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been out of town for a while, but here are the instructions. You may need to save them to your computer and zoom in to see the writing clearly.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have the plug and play version of this same gear indicator. It works good. The first one they sent me was a dud, but I got a decently quick replacement from them. It works flawlessly. I can't justify spending over $100 for a quality one when these chinese ones do essentially the same thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts