Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who has been down with gear and got hurt/not hurt and who has been down with no gear and got hurt/not hurt?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I wouldn't ive been down, because it was basically a drop and the gear was still perfect after, just my gloves got a bit of abrasion on the palms.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went down about a week after my first big gear purchase on my suzuki bandit @ about 30 mph....no hurt

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Had a few friends go down with full gear, one going about 50, and they walked away from it. They wouldve been seriously f**ked if they hadnt. One of them had a Rocket jacket that was shredded, but he had no rash at all. His helmet was also destroyed, but he didnt have a scratch on his head.

Had a family friend go down when I was younger with no gear, specifically, no helmet and he almost died. Hes semi paralyzed on one side of his body and has extremely limited use of his arm due to head injuries. He never rode again after that, mostly because he wasnt physically able to. The majority of his injuries wouldnt have happened if he wouldve had a helmet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts