Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Genuine Honda Service Manuals for sale. Both are in very good condition and no pages missing. I no longer own a 600RR or a 600F4i so both of these need to go. I would like to get $25 for the 600RR manual and $20 for the F4i manual. Shipping is extra of course. You may contact me via PM, but I don't check here everyday as I no longer have a 600RR. Thanks...

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I have two Genuine Honda Service Manuals for sale. Both are in very good condition and no pages missing. I no longer own a 600RR or a 600F4i so both of these need to go. I would like to get $25 for the 600RR manual and $20 for the F4i manual. Shipping is extra of course. You may contact me via PM, but I don't check here everyday as I no longer have a 600RR. Thanks...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK....gotcha.....Thanks for looking and letting me know....I was kind of puzzled.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the 600rr manual is still available, I'll take it. Pls contact me offline at [email protected] with payment info (PayPal, check, etc.?) Shipping will be US Mail to 03071.
Sorry for the late reply....I really don't log on here much anymore. I sent you an email to see if you are still interested. Thanks

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE........2007 600RR SERVICE MANUAL HAS BEEN SOLD.

600F4I manual is still available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts