9. John Hopkins
10.Makoto Tamada
11. Valentino Rossi

Come on Nicky, Kenny and Hopper!!!!

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Robotface gonna kick Nicky's butt again using parts developed from his bike but Rossi will pull out a surprise & win the Sachsenring GP.

my prediction;

Rossi
KRJR
Capirossi

both Robotface & Hayden will crash out in this race taking each other out, i can feel it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
DaMartian I'm diggin your Gp Disscussion threads. Ok if Nicky doesn't let robotface get away then he has a chance. Go Nicky!!! Damn OveRRev your reallyy ha... its cool hate away.

N

·
0 Posts
Why so surprised?

Even in his FIRST DEBUT, Dani has shown he has the killer instincts and IS FAR BETTER than Nicky Hayden (test bike or not)!!!

Nicky's only chance to take the championship is to get podium this race, win Laguna Seca, and place podium every single race. Otherwise, Dani or Valentino will take the Championship.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup... second half of the season - nicky better get some wins or he's not gonna win especially how dani and vale are stepping it up! --- even tho vale is starting 11th - you can/will NEVER count him out... and Dani is proving that he does belong in this class 4'11" 100lb and all (sarcasm - but you know what i mean)!!!

btw - how come i dont see any full vid of the QP or any of the FP?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AtlasRR said:
DaMartian I'm diggin your Gp Disscussion threads. Ok if Nicky doesn't let robotface get away then he has a chance. Go Nicky!!! Damn OveRRev your reallyy ha... its cool hate away.
thanks... i like the discussion on how everyone have their own opinions and different riders they are routing for...
as for me - i am a nicky and hopper fan - then the rest of the americans!i like dani and stoner as well...

and with Nem's prediction on Dani's motogp debut is a great discussion as well!

N

·
0 Posts
DaMartian said:
btw - how come i dont see any full vid of the QP or any of the FP?
I don't know why they didn't post them. Weird. I hope ABC buys out Dorna's rights to MotoGP on everything.

BTW, that DTK movie sucked! So boring! Where's Dani? Oh, I'm sorry I think he was winning his 250 MotoGP class....haha

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
proze
None of these are payper-view if you want to watch them follow these steps
with the MOXXTOGXXP videos most of you know what to
do in order to watch them while others do not so here is
the procedure to gain access

step 1 right click the link
step 2 go to properties
step 3 highlight and copy full URL
step 4 open windows media player
step 5 click file, open URL
step 6 paste URL and delete all the "XX"'s
step 7 press open
step 8 enjoy!
or check out this link if you get problems
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=41906

·
Registered
149 Posts
How do you download the videos to your hard drive? I joined m o t o g p.com....but all the videos stream. Is there a way to save them to the hard drive?

Oh yeah....Hayden will win this race. worst case scenario ...2nd.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
m o t o g p.com.... set their system up in a way you cannot download their
videos into your pc unless you are a PC WIZARD none of us was able to figure it out

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nemesis said:
Why so surprised?

Even in his FIRST DEBUT, Dani has shown he has the killer instincts and IS FAR BETTER than Nicky Hayden (test bike or not)!!!

Nicky's only chance to take the championship is to get podium this race, win Laguna Seca, and place podium every single race. Otherwise, Dani or Valentino will take the Championship.
Dani is a great rider, and is gonna be a champ soon maybe this season. To say he is "FAR BETTER" than Nicky is overstating it a bit. Nem you make it sound like Nicky isn't even GP worthy. Also how can you discount the R&D side of this, forget Nicky any rider will tell you that the slightest changes on a bike can make a difference, let alone a whole new bike. They are pushing these bikes at full throttle turn to turn, and Nicky has had a day sometimes hours to get used to changes.

Now I agree on Nicky's chances for the season championship he has to podium from here on out and MUST win Laguna and hopefully one more race.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
dayam!! HOLY SHIYET!!! what a last lap/corner - i was nervous... very good race

ROSSI
MARCO
NICKY
DANI

this was my pick for the top four but not in that order... dangit!
good job nicky -- beating dani LOL... and actually got aggressive in the last 2 laps...

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
DaMartian said:
dayam!! HOLY SHIYET!!! what a last lap/corner - i was nervous... very good race

ROSSI
MARCO
NICKY
MARCO

this was my pick for the top four but not in that order... dangit!
good job nicky -- beating dani LOL... and actually got aggressive in the last 2 laps...
So you're betting that Melandri will take 2 spots for double point positions? Sneaky! :)

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Rossi kicked hayden butt this race, when will you guys ever learn not to bet against The Doctor, i predict Rossi will win Laguna Seca this time around just to prove a point.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts