Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aznxguy130 first posts are trying to sell stuff. He should be warned or banned or give money to the site to sell stuff. Just my .02

V

·
0 Posts
..Dont worry, he is on it already. You have been upgraded to "Hall Monitor." ;-)

·
Registered
937 Posts
VinRR said:
..Dont worry, he is on it already. You have been upgraded to "Hall Monitor." ;-)
AHhhhhhhhh!

Funny chit! :D

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It doesn't bother me when someone who has been pposting awhile wants to sell an item or two but when thier first posts are trying to sell..........we know why they are here. All the vendor's on 600rr.net PAY the site in order to sell. Just lookin out!!!!!!! By the way..........you guys got a hall pass to be in this thread? ;-)

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
You're right, not only do they pay to be here there's more to it. The sponsors are good people who care about customer satisfaction, quality products and fair prices - and they've shown that by the way they do business. That's why I come down hard on the unauthorized assclowns who swoop in and try to pitch themselves.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
typeshx98 said:
VinRR said:
damn .. pretty funny one liner.. You get my vote for it.. ahhhaha.. :razz:
+1

·
Registered
391 Posts
I may have missed something, but what's wrong with trying to sell something here. Some guy just posted a beautiful RR (quite similar to mine I might add) for sale and I never heard of him before and no one said sh#t. I don't know, it seems to me if some jacka$$ can come in here and post the entire sex in the city dvd collection for sale we should be able to post our stuff as well and let the members sift through the bullsh#t. Just my .02 and like I said, I may have missed something.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
corner worker, thats differnt, bro. It's when guys come to site and ALL thier posts are trying to sell parts and accessories. Making a business out of it. Completely differnt than say a FOR SALE section.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts