Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd let you guys know, they are having an awesome sale today. Entire store 25% off and even more on somethings. I got a $1000 Dainese suit for $600!!!!

THE SAME SALE IS ON THEIR WEBSITE TOO!!!! WWW.CYCLEGEAR.COM

Good luck, hope there is one close by...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yea I got a new lense for the lid, some shirts that were buy one get on free, plate light, oil. There leathers are on a great sale!!!

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
I really hate you guys... There is not ONE store that I know of in Missouri (at least near STL) that is dedicated to super bikes.

You all suck, that is all. lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Was this today only?? Too late for me to head over this afternoon but I have been meaning to go in there and pick up some stuff.

·
Registered
709 Posts
dragonstang, there is a cyclegear over by the airport area, in STL. I forget the exact street, but I passed by it several times when I was working out there earlier this year

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks again. Just got back. Got a smoked visor for the Arai and a Puig windscreen. They had the red Dainese Laguna Seca 1 piece....man I was drooling all over that but I can't justify buying it...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I should have mentioned this earlier, but the SALE IS ON THEIR SITE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYCLEGEAR.COM

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was mainly going for some new grips, those soft Renthal (gray/silver) grips I see a lot of you guys running, but they don't have them on the website? Don't suppose any of you know if they stock them do ya? And why I've got your attention, I saw alot of those Renthals online for sale - is there a specific size for my 07RR or what?? I didn't see any bike specific sizes.
Thanks
And i'll still head over there tomorrow just b/c I'm off work and havn't been in there before :) Leaving the debit card at home though haha

·
Registered
624 Posts
I got a $1000 Dainese suit for $600!!!!
Did you go with the white suit ??

Can't believed you turned your back on Alpinestars.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was mainly going for some new grips, those soft Renthal (gray/silver) grips I see a lot of you guys running, but they don't have them on the website? Don't suppose any of you know if they stock them do ya? And why I've got your attention, I saw alot of those Renthals online for sale - is there a specific size for my 07RR or what?? I didn't see any bike specific sizes.
Thanks
And i'll still head over there tomorrow just b/c I'm off work and havn't been in there before :) Leaving the debit card at home though haha
I couldn't find them on the site, but they definitely have them in the stores. The one by my house at least.

What renthals online are you talking about?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I couldn't find them on the site, but they definitely have them in the stores. The one by my house at least.

What renthals online are you talking about?
Well I just want the light gray colored grips, and thought I read that the soft compound Renthals only came in that gray color. Saw several bikes on the 'official white bike thread' that were sporting gray grips, just noticed one says "Rizoma" grips, but they are the same color gray.

here's an ebay auction I was looking at of the gray renthals..:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RENTHAL-SOFT-MOTORCYCLE-SPORTBIKE-GRIPS-LIGHT-GREY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem250345595213QQitemZ250345595213QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If Cyclegear has them in stock I may just pick up a set tomorrow if the price is right :)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you go with the white suit ??

Can't believed you turned your back on Alpinestars.
Seeing how me and the ground are such good friends I decided to go with the black one.

I wouldn't say I turned by back on A*. But if I do ever use them again it will definitely be one of their high end suits. The race replica is the one I wanted and its 2400 and out of my price range...

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I just want the light gray colored grips, and thought I read that the soft compound Renthals only came in that gray color. Saw several bikes on the 'official white bike thread' that were sporting gray grips, just noticed one says "Rizoma" grips, but they are the same color gray.

here's an ebay auction I was looking at of the gray renthals..:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RENTHAL-SOFT-MOTORCYCLE-SPORTBIKE-GRIPS-LIGHT-GREY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem250345595213QQitemZ250345595213QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

If Cyclegear has them in stock I may just pick up a set tomorrow if the price is right :)
When you mentioned them being bike specific you lost me. I know exactly what your talking about. I had a set myself, but the firm ones which are black. The soft ones look nice but I'm not sure how long they will last. The firm ones I bought have already worn out, but I ride a lot...

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I wanted to get a Joe Rocket Carbon Fiber helmet but couldn't pull the trigger. It would've been about $280. I ended up ordering a CRG blindsight mirror and a can of plexus instead. Anyone know where I can get some decent mirror block offs for a good price. Looks like I'll be visiting good ol' Disco again.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Maine, got me a suh-weeeet Laguna Seca jacket for less than $300 bucks, can't wait till it gets here! :toothy4:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts