Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my check from progressive insurance for my totalled bike (thanks to a woman who rear-ended me while i was stopped at a light :Machine Gun: ), and called the dealership down in west palm beach fl and they said that they have a candy blue left...for me to buy
:cool:
anyways, im pretty excited about gettin my bike back (well it's another one, but it is the same one...u know?) and im really sick of sitting around looking at my old beauty with only 153 mi on it and cant ride it.

im glad i can start all over again though, and i wont lose any money either so my only loss is a month now with no riding....what a Pain in the :bootyshk:

ill be back on the new one though....

OH YEA

later

V

·
0 Posts
Congrats man. :thumbup: Im guessing you are getting it from Palm Beach Cycles? Who are you working with there?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
great news man congrats i wish all the best with the new ride
be careful bro ;-)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, im going to palm beach cycles Vin and I am dealing with mike rizzo, karl was the salesman but he's been gone

DUGAN, the insurance adjuster from progressive said i cannot buy it back, it will be shipped to orlando and auctioned off (but he said not to public at all, just dealers)

if that was the case though i would have takin the 5 grand to have it fixed and done what i needed to with it, but i bought a brand new bike and i want a brand new bike......so tomorrow ill have a brand new bike (again)

haha

hopefully this one lasts a little longer

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got it on saturday....same exact bike, very nice tho

only part that sucks is that i am takin it easy on this one too so it's breakin in two bikes, o well...just ready to open her up

and about progressive, i dunno what the guy's deal is, he's real secretive about it and wont tell me where the bike is going, all he's said is that it's going to orlando where all the totalled bikes from progressive go :roll:

dunno

on a side note, i was so sick of waitin around to get my damn bike they didnt prep it up for me (like wax/polish it and shine tires) im wonderin what to do to do this myself...is the honda polish/cleaner just called that?

thanks

glad to be back on one tho let me tell u

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
congrats man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts