Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally going to pick up my new 05 600RR on Fri from Southern Honda in TN. Man I am so psyched, I've wanted to grab one of these since they came out and now I finally have enough $$ for it. I'll be sure to get some pics up when I get her.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do you know for sure they have it? and if so, is it already put together? A buddy of mine recently bought a CRF250X from them.....he called ahead to make sure they had it, made the 1+hr. drive, got there and they had to put it together while he waited. He was there for about 4 or 5 hrs. Be prepared my friend! Apparently, that's how they run their business. Hardly any showroom to speak of and only a handful of already assembled bikes......oh, and NO service dept.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, thats not how they run their business, I have delt with them before, and have nothing but praise for them. I got my 1000RR from them. What you need to do is talk to Brent the GM, he takes care of you. And the bike is already assembled and has a sold tag on it, also pulled off the floor for me.

The dirtbikes you can run into more problems because there is larger volume movement in the dirtbike side. Also, no real showroom I know, but have you SEEN their warehouse. Its amazing. I'm not worried in the least. I remember not too long ago there were some problems there with the crf50's, but they sold over 160 of them in one day, hard to have everything ready when moving that many units.

I do appreciate the concern though, thank you, thats why I love this site, people look out for each other here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
formergixxer...Where are ya from? just wondering b/c I'm picking my '05 RR at the end of the month from Garry at Southern Honda....B.K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts