Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys its been a lot that i dont write in the forum is because im out of city working and i have like 4 months with out riding my bike so a oportunity came up a guy want my bike and i think im going to sell him and another friend is selling me a bike is an 08 white, stock with white rims and solo seat cowl dont know how much miles have on it but looks great, never touch the ground and he want 5k for it, so what do you think? is a great opportunity? whay do you think?

rodrigo.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
sell yours and get a newer one yeah that's a good idea but you know what is a better idea buy the 08 and have two i think its a great idea

·
Registered
307 Posts
another friend is selling me a bike is an 08 white, stock with white rims and solo seat cowl dont know how much miles have on it but looks great, never touch the ground and he want 5k for it
It's never touched the ground? Did he take all the fairings off and had them painted white? Because white was not a standard color option in 2008.

·
Administrator
51,144 Posts
Go check out the bike first take some pictures and post them and will tell you
what we think of it worth it or not

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes that its in going to do, about the year may be im wrong and it an 07 i will check it out and here are some pick of the bike, i will take more later when i see it...its a close friend and i know he chose good bikes and have a good care on them also is a biker... so what do you think on these ones..

rodrigo

·
Registered
307 Posts
DON'T DO IT!

(Rather give me the guy's info and I'm going to buy the bike from him :biggrin: I'd love to get a white 07 like that, such a striking color that I love almost as much as my 08 red and black. Seriously, if he's taken care of it, for $5k I'd buy it. In fact if you don't I will!)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL

i think is a great price...just have to check the bike for cracks in the frame, or leaks, ride it, even if have like 10k miles you think is great? see the papers too...and i was thinking painting my bike white and then this opportunity came up anod like some one say to me if you have the chance to sell then sell it cos when you wanna sell no one is going to buy it...so lets doit...

rodrigo

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Well, that's definitely a 2007 600rr, not 2008... and those rims are not stock. A 2007 in good condition with normal mileage should be selling for around $5000 - $5500, so you're not getting a killer deal but definitely fair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts