Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twisted: Exfriggenstatic !! All black beast, just picked up my A* Sp2 gloves black, Sidi Vert2 black, getting my new Shoei XR-1000 Voltage lid (black&silver) next month. JR Rasp (black) jacket too. Sweet !!!!

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Congrats man. I can't wait 'til the '05s come out, I want to see them, they look so purdy

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
yea, i'll be working at R&S Honda here, the local dealership, so i'll see them the first day they come in. i'm gonna make sure my ass is one of the first on the floor model. ooooh yea!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
:cursin: ..... damn you Vin....

yea?! well i'm gonna work at a dealership, and sit on the thing EVERYDAY! ha! :bitchslap:

damn.... still means i haven't sat on it yet. grrrrrrrr....

V

·
0 Posts
Simonster, Hahaha.. Dammit, I thought I was going to be one step in front of everyone when I debuted my '07 1000RR next week. I guess I should return it and get the '09 1800RR. Booya!

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
nah, i heard the '09 is for wusses. they had to almost double the displacement of the retro gasoline engine in order to match the 500 HP the '08 1000 microliter nuclear fusion engine has.

you has-been. :lol2:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
that's so last decade. my '03 RR can already do that.

the "marker light" on my '03 is actually a frickin' laser beam too.
Simonster, you KNOW that is total ********! by fact in the Honda Modification Guide To Making Your Bike Deadlier, the "laser beam" section says "TBA". now, i know the '03 RR can go BACK in time, but i bought the '09 transflux combobulator for mine from VinRR, and made mine go FORWARD in time and got my laser beam marker light, (it was only $9.99 plus shipping on ebay ;-)) and when i saw you, you DID NOT have the beam installed! you liar.... :bitchslap:

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
600RR_NM said:
that's so last decade. my '03 RR can already do that.

the "marker light" on my '03 is actually a frickin' laser beam too.
Simonster, you KNOW that is total ********! by fact in the Honda Modification Guide To Making Your Bike Deadlier, the "laser beam" section says "TBA". now, i know the '03 RR can go BACK in time, but i bought the '09 transflux combobulator for mine from VinRR, and made mine go FORWARD in time and got my laser beam marker light, (it was only $9.99 plus shipping on ebay ;-)) and when i saw you, you DID NOT have the beam installed! you liar.... :bitchslap:
yeah. :cry: you must have seen me after the popo pulled me over and made me swap out the frickin' laser beam for a regular 192 bulb. something about frying people's eye's out...

btw, if you bought an '09 transflux combobulator from VinRR, you probably in actuality received a '78 penis pump with the "small man" adapter kit. think about it: how is using a vacuum on your weiner supposed to make you travel in time? maybe you misunderstood when VinRR said "this here thang kin give yuh thuh best 5 seconds of yer life." :twisted:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
damn moderators. they know it wasn't a penis pump, so they shouldn't have to change your words. geez... :roll:

and, just for the record, it was *NOT* the best 5 seconds of my life. i feel like i lost a part of myself.... ;-)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts