Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I moved out here (Vegas) about 6 months ago and decided not to bring the bike.

All the nice weather we've been having recently I decided to get another bike. I ALMOST picked up a Raven R1 (my absolute fav bike in the looks department.) but decided a liter is too much money and power for me right now.

While browsing ads the other night, I came across my future (delivered tomorrow) 600RR.

2003, black with only 3,100 miles and one owner. Mods include hotbodies integrated tail/pipe and a chrome windscreen (anyone wanna trade for a smoke?)

The kicker is I'm only paying $5,200 for it and there is no private party sales tax on used vehicles in NV anymore. OH, and did I forget it has the extended warranty good til almost 2009!! I know some of you Midwest or E. Coast guys get good deals like this - but for us W. Coasters it's a little more rare.

~UPDATE~

Got the bike, only thing I did was put my Puig rear hugger on and remove ALL the decals. Next will be painting the lower black (not sure if I will do flat or gloss) then I will be swapping my chrome windscreen for a double bubble.

Sorry for the bad pics, its dark out - you get the idea.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got mine, removing the decals now. I love the Hotbodies tail, looks clean.

I think this guy overfilled the oil though, I think the oil windows is completely FULL!

Will post pics after decal removal is complete and a good 'ol Honda Polishin' is complete.
'

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice nice, have fun and watch out for those undermarked cop cars. I see em quite often when I'm in Vegas which is about twice a month, or its just my luck. I hate Vegas speed limits :p

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
+1 lets see some pics. also, how does the hotbodies pipe sound??

·
Registered
273 Posts
Good to have you back BH

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ibvosko said:
Good to have you back BH
Hey, how's LA man? I miss it out there, you thought LA drivers were bad!

PICS are coming, the pipe sounds good, louder than I expected but a good tone.

I'm having a pain getting the glue off after removing the decals, goof off and WD40 aren't even helping much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts