Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok stupid question..I am going to get a custom map for my pc and am just wondering if you need to ask for any specifacations when doing this or will they know what to do? Such as better fuel management or more horse power....things like that.

·
Registered
797 Posts
it wouldnt hurt to ask the guy whos gonna map it, however my belief is you getting it mapped it really isnt for "better milage" otherwise you've baught the thing... speed cost money, how fast do you wanna go???

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Black_Bullet6 said:
Ok stupid question..I am going to get a custom map for my pc and am just wondering if you need to ask for any specifacations when doing this or will they know what to do? Such as better fuel management or more horse power....things like that.
you want to get a before and after dyno graph print out
to simply compare the two graphs together and find out
the improvement points & what not

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright cool. i was planning on the before and after i just wasnt sure what to look for or ask for when doing the run.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
If you have a CAT you have to remove it prior. Make sure they block the pair hose before mapping it. and make sure runs given as a print out are at rpm, in sae corrected h.p and not "Run:1" for the base line coz that will always be lower than the next few runs. Have fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts