Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I am sure I can talk to them about getting stainless. Someone told me once it is done get it wrapped up in some black tape to prevent heat flow..not sure though.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I would go to an independent exhaust business before Midas. Midas charges a premium for normal everyday work and parts. They charged my mother $250 to install rear brake pads...something most of us can do in 30min with our eyes closed. Rip my mom off and I'll hate you...so Midas in my book...NO.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
250 for brakes!!! WOW...then again Midas is known for exhaust work. Well I guess I will go there and check out what they can offer and how much before I decide to make some kind of move. Idk who else to go to because I am not looking to pay much.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I would go to an independent exhaust business before Midas. Midas charges a premium for normal everyday work and parts. They charged my mother $250 to install rear brake pads...something most of us can do in 30min with our eyes closed. Rip my mom off and I'll hate you...so Midas in my book...NO.
+1!!!! Hit up one of your smaller local shops, chances are they'll be a bit cheaper.

·
Vendor
14,330 Posts

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
... why didnt you do them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts