Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys im gettin my bike soon, went to the shop in italy today to see the rr in the flesh (theyre no longer available in France or Monaco) I located a shop that has seven and went to have a look...

The guy there is giving me a good price im getting the bike tax free as I have to import it into Monaco and pay taxes here but it will total up to 9600 Euros instead of 10500 Euros and thats not even with askin for a discount he just gave it to me...

I wanted black, but they only have red/black tail or blue, as there are no black ones available and Honda Italy doesnt have a release date, so I Figure that I might aswell choose and maybe have a respray later on...

Im in the process of doing my license and as soon as I have it (hopefully not that long) Ima go out and get me that RR...

What color would you go for???

I will also add a picture I photoshopped with what I want to do to the bike, I used a pic I found on 600RR.net (so whoevers it is, you have a great looking bike and hope its ok to use your picture as a template)

Ima get rid of the mirrors, stock indicators, and plastic flap for the numberplate...Paint the lowers in black (probably a full black respray seeing as I cant locate a black one anywhere)Oviously the graphics and a clear coat so that it looks all professional...
Anyways as soon as break in is over, im going the yoshi route...
And will take it from there...

Comments are welcome as always...

take care everyone, Steve...

hope you all enjoy my ideas for my bike...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AEsco48 said:
rice for bikes...IMO

Ok fair enough, everyone has their own opinion, but whats rice in having something different, and whats the difference with two big R's on the side to a pair of Honda Wings, Im just trying to do something different

·
Registered
615 Posts
just outta curiosity.... what are the color patterns available to you? i just got back from ibiza spain a couple months ago, and while there, i drove by a honda dealership, and saw some cool color patterns that we don't have here. the ones i saw was the 1000rr setup i think... (the lowers were as high as the 1000rr not the 600rr)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RRacer said:
just outta curiosity.... what are the color patterns available to you? i just got back from ibiza spain a couple months ago, and while there, i drove by a honda dealership, and saw some cool color patterns that we don't have here. the ones i saw was the 1000rr setup i think... (the lowers were as high as the 1000rr not the 600rr)
for 2004 we have the blue one just like you guys, the red with the black tail again just like you guys, and then we have black with silver/grey lowers just like your black 03...thats all...

·
Registered
615 Posts
hmm... then i wonder if it's just for the 1000rr's? or if i just saw a custom color scheme at eh dealership

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RRacer said:
hmm... then i wonder if it's just for the 1000rr's? or if i just saw a custom color scheme at eh dealership
Well I done a quick job to show you the euro colors for 2004...

The main difference for the 600RR is the black bike (we have your 03 black bike as an 04)...
The main difference for the 1000RR is that the black and red bikes in europe have no wing decals, and we have a tricolor one, instead of your silver/black bike...

but you can see for yourself anyways...

hope this helps...steve

P.S. you probably saw the tricolor one....

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
if you're going to respray it, i'd go blue, less decals (i.e. wings) to remove when the time comes. plus, you may just fall in love with the blue like me!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BlueBlur said:
if you're going to respray it, i'd go blue, less decals (i.e. wings) to remove when the time comes. plus, you may just fall in love with the blue like me!

Good point, I didnt think off the decals....nonetheless im still leaning towards to red/black combo...dont know why, I still have time so we shall see....

thanx for that....

steve

·
Registered
615 Posts
phatRR... yeah the ones i saw in ibiza waws the 1000rr's... the white, blue, and red one especially caught my eye.

i'd go for the blue... it looks so much better in person if you haven't seen it already. when i got mine, i was deciding b/w the red/black and the blue. what i liked about the red/black... was the black tail and lowers... but i loved the blue. so i got the blue... and added the black tail and lowers with euro wings... got the best of both worlds :bounce:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts