Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 7 days after taking my bike to the stealership I finally get the word Friday afternoon that the only way that honda would cover my burnt up clutch (05 with 2725 miles) was if the service dept tears the bike down and they find a loose bolt or something... It took the Service MGR 7 days to make a call to Japan and find this out....Price $410.00. The look on the service MGR face when I pulled up with my trailor 5 minutes later to pick up my bike, Priceless. "Your not going to let us fix it?" My reply to him, " just think, if you would have taken care of me regardless if something was loose or not, you woulda got paid and not added to this shops bad reputation, now go get my bike." I already drove 90 miles away to purchase my bike because of this shop. It's no wonder when you ride around this city all you see is Gixxers. Any way enough of my rant. It's costing me $250 at a bike shop in the next town and he says I should have my bike back by next weekend. Oh Yeah! The worst part of this story is the service Mgr. is one of my good friends step dad. You'ld think he'd help a brother out...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I go out of my way to avoid the Honda shop in my town too. Bought her out of town, have her serviced out of town, buy parts and acessories out of town.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts