Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE EVER HAVE TO GET OFF THEIR BIKES AT A RED LIGHT TO CONFRONT A DRIVER THAT HAS JUST TRIED KILLING YOU BY PURPOSELY SWERVING AT YOUR BIKE, SWERVING AT ME WHILE TALKING ON THE PHONE LAUGHING HER ASS OFF, SO I GET TO THE LIGHT , HOP OFF WALK BACK TO HER CAR ONLY TO HAVE HER LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE WITH THE WINDOW UP, MY ANGER TOOK OVER AND I WAS STANDING THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC POUNDING ON THIS BITCH IN THE WHITE BMW'S WINDOW DEEP DOWN HOPING IT WILL BREAK..NO SUCH LUCK!!LIGHT TURNS GREEN SHE SPEEDS OFF WHILE IM LEFT STANDING IN TRAFFIC???? WHAT TO DO IN THAT SITUATION? I THINK FOR NOW ON ILL STAY ON THE BIKE AND CONTROL THE TEMPER! NEVER KNOW WHO HAS A HAND GUN IN THERE CAR

·
Registered
91 Posts
That sucks man. I would:

1. Stay on my bike.

2. Be thankful that I'm alive.

3. Wait for the green light

4. Follow her home.

5. Drop pants, and **** on her yard.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Living in florida with all the old goats around here, I've learned that they have no idea what they are doing and to get off and yell at them just doesn't help, cause they're still just as :bitchslap: confused about what happend.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
carry a gun in your riding coat and just pull it out look back and send a few bullete at the driver.. that should help them get the message..

other cagers are A-holes half the time.. you should of just given her the finger and taken off.. but yeah.. i have felt the urge to get off the bike before and do some crazy stuff.

·
Registered
226 Posts
STEP 1. TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK
Step 2. Take some anger management classes.

Someone else in traffic might not have seen her do what she did, so they could've taken your plates and turned it over to authorities saying you were trying to assault her. There is no way in hell you're gonna break the window of a newer car with just your fist...not without shattering your hand anyway.

·
Registered
362 Posts
my cousin was driving one time and had someone cut him off. they came up to a red light. my cousin got out of the car, went up, the guy got out of his car, and my cousin beat his ass - BIG TIME! outcome: my cousin got in a crap load of trouble, probation, and community service. i've heard stories of guys on bikes getting cut off, then shooting up next to the person and kicking the mirror off. my fear, of course, would be getting caught. but, if you know w/o a doubt the person cut you off just because their cage is bigger and they don't give a rats ass, take out the mirror. then twist that throttle... and be gone!

·
Registered
286 Posts
That and Icon T-max Gloves, tested and proven on mirrors across SoCal *grin*... Though havnt done that in awhile guess Im melowing out *frown*

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
I've said it before...carry spark plugs in your pocket, and then throw one at her wind-shield...bye bye visibility...or...since you didn't have one...I would have given her mirror a hard ass punch straight down, knocked that **** off...especially after she was laughing at me banging on her window...or I would have punched in her window...either way...she wouldn't have driven off without some damage.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Everyone else said it but I'll affirm it. Life is short, and it's not worth it. You'll never teach her a lesson. Some people are assholes and that is that. Just trust in karma. They'll reap what they sow.

It's all I can do to not get on my bike when I'm the least bit angry. I did it once and I'll never do it again. (outcome = speeding ticket, I was lucky)

- BB

·
Registered
379 Posts
That happened to one of my good friends when he was making a left through an intersection and a car was turned right, on to the same road and direction he was going. He thinks they were some young punk kids, but they swerved at him. he hit the brakes but they came over too far and cut him off so he smashed into the curb and was in the hospital for 2 days, whole face was purple, " HAD A HELMET ON" and had road rash on his ankles and arms. It was kind of an eye openeing experience, i guess it was just being at the wrong place at the wrong time. :?

·
Registered
931 Posts
yeah it sux some people are jus jealous assholes adn hopefully they get wha ttehy deserve! but id deffinetly take a mirror with em or something!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts