Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn i will be 37 yrs old in like 8 hours. the only thing i get excited about now is my jerky delivery...and that wasn't here when i got home
:finga:
the good news Gecko is already racing Formula 40...three more years before I race the old guys

·
Registered
557 Posts
Your still a baby BT. I'm so old I have to cut a finger off and count the rings to find out weather I'm BC or AD. Besides those old guys are fast as hell and getting old is better then being dead! Happy B-day :rock:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Happy Birthday BigTuna! :D

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
BIG T
happy birthday bro you are still a young lad wait till you pass 40 :supz:

·
Registered
467 Posts
BigTuna said:
the good news Gecko is already racing Formula 40...three more years before I race the old guys
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Just remember, I'll have had 4 years in Formula 40 to ready myself for your arrival . . . bring it on beotch, I'll be waiting for ya!!! :finga: :finga: :finga:

Oh yeah, and happy birthday ya old bastage!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Getting old does suck. I will be 38 this year, and all the **** that I thought would never happen to me (and a few things I didn't know about) is starting to happen :( .
At least most people think I'm still in my twenties, or maybe they are just trying to be nice, lol.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Hey happy birthday, and just think about it this way, you may be 37, but you could kick my brother's ass on the track...hell, you could probably spank me around pretty good too... you have experience! hahahaha :finga:

·
Registered
605 Posts
I just turned 35 last week, pretty depressing to think big 40 is only 5 years off, still feel wild tho

Oh to be 22 again and know what i know now :snakeman:

Happy Birthday anyway :partyman:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts