Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well in about 7 hours ill be on the road to quebec to pick up a 2006 600rr left over. its going to be about a 11 hour drive so im pumping in energy drinks so i can stay up all night and sleep some of the ride up.... mizel. :cruising:

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
post pics wen u get it but congrats in advance!!!

i picked up mine about a month ago i drove 7 hrs one way to get mine but wlda drove 11 if i had to have fun on the trip and ride safe!!!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Damn... Couldn't you guys find a bike in your own town?!! I went all of about 20 miles to get mine, LOL.

Congrats OP, have a safe trip

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, ill post some pics for sure. the shitty thing is i cant drive it until may 18th !:banghead: so all i can do is drive it down my road and sit on it for a month and a bit (lol owned). i have to take a course before i can get insured. fml.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Wow! Brand new left over from '06!? That's a great find. Congrats and have fun.

*Currently listening to- Willie Nelson On The Road Again* lol 11 hours? Worth it. Every mile.

·
Registered
132 Posts
that is crazy an 06 that is still new, goes to show you how much the times have changed for sure, hell Suzuki isn't even importing the new GSXR 1000 since they have too many 09's

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
just got the bike home tonight. i took it for a quick spin down my road. love it already! shitty part is i still have to wait till may 18 to get insured. I guess ill just have to wait :*(
Ill post so pictures tomorrow after i give it a good wash! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts