Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up everyone. Well I've been a part of this board for a while now and thought it'd be cool to find out a little more about everyone here. Kinda just curious about what some of you guys (girls) do for work. I myself work for a corporation called Leggett & Platt. they are based out of carthage missouri, but we have plants everywhere.. The plant I work for is in Linwood, North Carolina. I am currently doing research and design. Which basically entails being able to design what ever I need to on 3D CAD software, and then take the design to the shop, build it, then test it. I've worked prevoiusly in all sorts of CAD/Machining type jobs. So basically if its made of metal or plastic...I can design and build it. I encourage ideas too from you guys for custom stuff for the bikes. I can always use a little extra work.

eazy

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is ADSL tech...as in DSL....like internet DSL?

C

·
0 Posts
eazy e,
If I am not mistaking, there is a thread about "Where do you work?". Not 100% positive, but do a search and you may find it.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
well... i work for Capital One Auto Finance here in downtown San Diego... im a Senior Analyst for the Credit Dept...

·
Registered
255 Posts
CorleoneRR said:
eazy e,
If I am not mistaking, there is a thread about "Where do you work?". Not 100% positive, but do a search and you may find it.
what are you thread police? :Fiddy: j/k bro. you should be a mod

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am a lowly QA Engineer for a software company based out of Atlanta that does financial websites. My office is in MA

·
Registered
338 Posts
USMC, Sergeant. I work in the Intel field. Ya Ya YA, OXYMORON I know. Its good owrk though. I am an auto mech in my free time do a lot of work for friends. Full ASC cert in Chevy and Ford. I am currently stationed at Cherry Point, NC. Look me up if you are in the area... :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
I'm a the (one and only) system admin and web programmer for Studio Two (local publishing company). We are a small company with a big client base, so it keeps me very busy.

I get to work from home, and I read your email :wink:

I've been doing this since day one.

Currently I'm taking a night class in Cisco to get certified so that I will have more doors open for me in the future.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I'm a self-employed designer/programmer for web and software applications, specializing in usability and user interface/interaction. I work for several clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. I basically make sure that the software apps their engineering geeks create will work and look like the way normal people expect them to.

Riding info: been riding since 1990. Of the 5 bikes I've owned since then, my favorite bike is a tossup between the '88 CBR400RR and '03 CBR600RR. '01 SV650 (naked) is a close second.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm a recent graduate from ASU and a law clerk for a small firm in Tempe, AZ. Going to law school in the fall. Looks like I'm possibly the poorest person on the board!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Seems like a lot of computer geeks around here, Systems engineer Lockheed

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Here's a different one. I own a roofing company 8 months out of the year...parts whore full time 4 months out of the year.

During the warmer months I work the roofing angle 2-3 days a week...parts whoring the rest of the week.

I have found the way to work 2 to 3 days a week and then surf the net the rest of the time :bounce: life is pretty good.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts