1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BOTM 07/09
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
172 Posts
i dig the vid and think his ridin is off the chain, unfortunatley peeps like him give the rest of us the bad label.:puke: i would love to see his talent on a track

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
The guy also got busted by police while conducting an interview. Ask him how he's doing in jail and never to own a bike again...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
The guy also got busted by police while conducting an interview. Ask him how he's doing in jail and never to own a bike again...
yeah but that was said to be a fake and not the real ghostrider. bike was a lil different in the vid he got arrested in too. real ghost rider didnt have an exhaust sticking out anyhwere, the vid of him getting arrested had a full side exhaust (or so people have been talking in other forums)

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
This has only been posted on here like 5,000 times....the only difference with this post is that IT'S IN THE WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna know, how come as soon as i post something thats "questionably" in the wrong section the mods are all over my nutz within 3 minutes , but I can come on here on any given day and find 20 new topics in the general discussion section and not one gets moved!!!!????

·
Registered
264 Posts
guess that's what makes him the ghost rider. Nobody really knows...

·
Registered
912 Posts
yeah but that was said to be a fake and not the real ghostrider. bike was a lil different in the vid he got arrested in too. real ghost rider didnt have an exhaust sticking out anyhwere, the vid of him getting arrested had a full side exhaust (or so people have been talking in other forums)

That video of him being arrested is FROM one of the Ghostrider videos.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
This has only been posted on here like 5,000 times....the only difference with this post is that IT'S IN THE WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna know, how come as soon as i post something thats "questionably" in the wrong section the mods are all over my nutz within 3 minutes , but I can come on here on any given day and find 20 new topics in the general discussion section and not one gets moved!!!!????
The more attention you draw towards your posts makes a difference I think. In other words, the mods are more likely to notice your posts and move or fix it to their liking if you have a green mohawk dude spanking a monkey gif and a hot chick as your avatar. Your not exactly flying under the radar with all that goin on. LOL

·
Registered
594 Posts

LOL Spank you crack me up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts