Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Matched w/ peanut sized brains. I respect the skill but crossing the double yellows puts more than jsut them at risk.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Crazy , Fearless, Talented , Death wishers and we thought that some of the deals gap
riders are crazy hell no think again

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
No kidding. These guys are pretty crazy. Im sure they have been to the track quite a bit. I dont think you can learn skill like that from street riding, but that doesnt justify doing it on public roads. Seems like all the really crazy riders are in Europe.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
they are damn fast, but I still don't quite get why people ride that hard on the street... esp after I've been to the track... my mind is in too many places on the street... too much to worry about to really focus...

·
Registered
507 Posts
amazing skill, coupled with the mind of a 3 year old will eventually end badly. Those guys can ride, but how long they will live riding like that on the street is another story.

N

·
0 Posts
Vaep0r said:
amazing skill, coupled with the mind of a 3 year old will eventually end badly. Those guys can ride, but how long they will live riding like that on the street is another story.
Man, that was some awesome display of skills and stupidty. I hope those guys learn real soon (without taking anyone out with them) just how stupid they are by riding like that.

·
Registered
98 Posts
davedog665 said:
Damn What a bunch of highly skilled idiots!!!!
BEST comment!

If they only had themselves to worry about then fine, but put others at risk, other motorist and cyclest, how cool would it have been if one of them had been taken out? It's one thing to have skills, another to put them to use in the right environment, like oh, say, THE TRACK!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts