Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gilles Chain Adjuster with GP lifters , CA Tail light, FE, Gas tank cover , Tail cowl

Plus shipping on all items.

OEM Tail fairing panel with light rash as shown in pics below, no broken tabs. $75

OEM Gas tank cover plastic with inserts no broken tabs. $95

Gilles Chain adjusters with MOTO GP lifts fully funcional, super easy to adjust and lift. However shows light rash on the left side as shown in pic below. $145 + your stock once.

Clear Alternative *Smoke* LED integrated taillight with turn signals. Has been modified to fit in the tail fairing like the 05-06 look. Plus free FE. See pic below. $95

Fender Eliminator, ghetto made by me... howevers works good comes with 2 Red Reflectors and 2 Bolts with a Built in blue LED lights to project on your licence plate to be 100% steet legal. FREE with a purchase of CA taillight.

Puig dark smoke racing screen DB. SOLD

OEM Pearl white seat cowl cover, has slight rash in spots shown in pics below. Would be good to repaint it, but it never bothered me works good. SOLD

Galfer Wave Rotors 2 front and rear, used on the steet for under 6K miles, straight and work great. SOLD

Yosh carbon fiber slip on under 6K miles, CF tip cone has been replaced the guy didn't do a perfect job the clip is slightly crooked as shown below in pics. no big deal. Still looks great and sounds awesome. SOLD

Power Commander III USB, great working condition has been coupled with the Yosh pipe above. Loaded with a CUSTOM map for the Yosh Slip on and K&N air filter tuned by local bike shop. Runs very smooth, no more chokes or fire spits just like factory exhaust. SOLD

Please feel free to ask questions and request more pics, Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I will take the Seat cowl for 55 as well as the clear alternatives would like to see a pic of how if fits.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will take the Seat cowl for 55 as well as the clear alternatives would like to see a pic of how if fits.
Sounds good PM me your email I send you some pics. It does have a little gap I believe they all do even from tripage, I'll let you be the judge.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Cancel the tail light just need the cowl sorry bout that my zip is 87121

·
Registered
25 Posts
is that puig dark smoke or painted?? also, how much did the pipe sell for if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Grr I wish those Galfer rotors were way cheaper :( but maybe we can do a deal on the CA light?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grr I wish those Galfer rotors were way cheaper :( but maybe we can do a deal on the CA light?
I think they are fairly priced on ebay new they cost $130 for rear and $576 for front, total of $706 :) sure lets do a deal on CA light.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No Interest on gilles chain adjusters and PCIII with custom MAP? or Am I asking too much for it? lmk thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts