Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
whats the difference between the two adjusters? And does anybody know why no one has the tooling rearsets for an 07-08? I really want the titanium color.
The TCS chain adjuster is there new style of chain adjuster. It is a more robust looking design compared tot he KTS design.
Check out our website and you can see the two different looks.

We have the rearsets in stock. For the 07-08 model years it was a VCR style rearset and the VCR styles are available in black and gold only. There is no titanium color available.

Best Regards,
[email protected]

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Are the swingarm lifters that work with the TKS adjuster avaliable still
and are they part of the sale pm price with shipping to 33914 thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
which adjuster would be more accurate? It looks like the new adj uses the marks on the swingarm.
IMO both adjusters are equally accurate. I prefer the way that the TCA adjusters are adjusted but it comes down to personal preference. There were some issues a while back with improperly installed Gilles Chain adjusters used on high output bikes braking. The TCA design will not allow for you to mount them improperly and is a VERY robust design. For those reasons I prefer the TCA design.

Are the swingarm lifters that work with the KTS adjuster available still
and are they part of the sale pm price with shipping to 33914 thanks
You will be hard pressed to find the KTS lifters in stock anywhere but we happen to have many sets in stock in all the colors. I will send you a PM with the pricing for the lifters.

Best Regards,
[email protected]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts