Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode out to the XceedSpeed BBQ this weekend with a couple friends, buddy utilized his camera and took some nice shots while in route and returning.

Small notes, yep I rode in jeans but I utilize RSTaichi CE knee protection risking ass rash, that gay Cavalier will beat the majority of our 600's, and the Triumph was exaggerating that corner for humor's sake.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
Really diggin your helmet and jacket man.

Honestly yes, I was generalizing that Cavalier when I saw the first pic of it. Then I saw the next and couldn't help but notice it's very clean. Respect.

Bias: Would still look better if it was an EG or EK Honda :)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really diggin your helmet and jacket man.

Honestly yes, I was generalizing that Cavalier when I saw the first pic of it. Then I saw the next and couldn't help but notice it's very clean. Respect.

Bias: Would still look better if it was an EG or EK Honda :)
Thanks bro!

Very well modded, I've seen a million EG/EK's, would overlook it if it was personally. I don't find joy in modding the same thing everyone else does, nor something that a hundred different companies cater to aftermarket wise. Though I got into sport compact's via the J-scene so I'm bias myself :thumbup:. Honestly I am joyed by the amount of respect his car gets from said import owners.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Great pics! Clean looking car and nice bikes! Never hurts to practice proper form ;)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, was indeed a good time! I was hanging back chuckling at him and his extreme lean angle, he has a nice collection of bikes, just chose to ride that one across the state to hang out. I know he has a Daytona 675 and a Scrambler as well, used to work for Triumph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts