Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, here's a question for everyone. How many of you met your girlfriend or wife with your bike? How many of you use your bike to meet women? I ask because I live in a college party town (tempe, az) and girls are crazy about bikes here. Don't get me wrong, the attention is fun and everything but it does get annoying sometimes because it's always the same kind of girls. Just me venting at being annoyed with the slutty chicks lately!

L

·
0 Posts
you've probably Screwed some girls i went to highschool with :lol2: catalina foothills h.s. in tucson.

·
Registered
168 Posts
LuckyDevil, Wow I live in the sunrise and swan area. Catalina foothils is just down the street. I went to rincon. Small world.

L

·
0 Posts
my inlaws live on sunrise and swan. i used to live off of skyline few years back. not sure how long you have been a sheriff in that area, but i am sure you know someone who has arrested me or one of my friends at one time or another while i was going to cfhs. last sheriff to arrest me there was named copeland i think, total *******.

·
Registered
21 Posts
:wtf: If they look hot who cares you should consider yourself lucky that you gettin any,play-on player. :banban:

·
Registered
79 Posts
PLYHARD13 said:
girls are crazy about bikes here.
the slutty chicks lately!
awesome! thats what i like to hear. im movin to AZ in about 4months. cant wait for the weather. ridin like 350days out of the year inside of 90 days here in the NW

·
Registered
168 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Luckydevil! That Deputy is NICK COPELAND. When I first became a Deputy he was one of my training officers. I didn't like him much either. That is so funny. I worked in the Foothills division for about 3 years. Now I am assigned to Marana. I have been out there for about 3 years now to. I love it out there. Like I said before, small small world.

·
Registered
682 Posts
ssshhhiiittt...you can always just show off your bike to these sluts and take them back to your apt and get some action and drop them back off...or you can give them a "ride" to their place and take care of business there and leave and NEVER talk to her again...lol...

you're in college!!! have fun while you still can!!!

- D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Drop them off are you nuts. Here in Philly we hit it, And then tell them to get the **** out. Thats how we do. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the problem is that all I get are the slutty chicks...I graduated last semester and the dumb sluts are just starting to get annoying. Maybe I should just shut up and revisit this topic when I hit 40. I'll start carrying duct tape with me so when they try to start talking I can break it out and everything will be fun again!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can think of something better to do to shut them up :twisted:

"When I want to hear your opinion, i'll take my #### out of your mouth!" :lol2:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
just curious, is that the hs they filmed "Can't Buy Me Love"? Also sheriff, I remember Marana from when I was a little tike, used to go to Marana Skydive Center with my dad and watch him jump all day. is that place still there?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts