Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last girlfriend liked to hold my hand. I don't really care for it. Makes it uncomfortable to walk. One day we are walking through a park and she tries to hold my hand...I hold her hand for a few seconds then let go. So she makes a cute whine sound and pouts. So I ask her "Why do you like to hold hands?". She thinks about this for a bit and responds with "It makes me feel safe." Oh...ok...so I offer my hand and she takes it happily. A few seconds later I use the hand that I'm holding onto to fling her into some bushes and as she struggles to get up I say "Doesn't feel so safe now....does it?"

True story.

We broke up because she went to a university overseas...just wanted to mention that before the "no wonder she left you" replies.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
what a jackass.. You threw your girl into the bushes.

I bet she really enjoyed that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey man, girls love that, when you dont spoil em, but rather you get down an' dirty. throw them around, make fun of em. girls dont want sappy lil' bitch men.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I guess I'm a dumbass for taking you seriously.

Here, have a can of :spam1:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
lol!!! that's pretty awesome! i get tired of the whole hand-holding thing. hurts my wrist because my wife is so much shorted than me... and she likes to swing our arms back and forth like a little kid. it's "cute" and all, but i think she might end up in the bushes too one day.

and take this with you! :spam1:
mmmmmmmmm... let's make some musubi :tonqe:

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eazy e said:
I guess I'm a dumbass for taking you seriously.

Here, have a can of :spam1:
Oh, I'm serious. I did it jokingly of course. And she understood the humor. She was a little embarrassed for awhile. That's why I put the "true story" tag at the end...just to let you know I wasn't kidding. It's funny though...holding your hand makes me feel safe...so you give her your hand....then fling her into some bushes...how safe do you feel now?.... <--- That's some funny **** right there.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EsotericRR said:
That is some funny stuff, but when you look back at it now, I bet you still want to be holding that hand.......
Yep, don't know what you have till it's gone....now she's in Australia dating some British guy who's younger and better looking than me...and he probably has a full head of hair. :banghead: But then again he probably doesn't make her laugh like I use to. :ANAL:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts