Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want custom plates for my RR and I'm limited to only 5 characters including spaces. So far, I have...

RPMRR(RealPerformanceMachineRR) my freind gave me that idea
4UK1T=**** IT
NIEMI=YOUR MOM(IN KOREAN THAT IS)
18NOM=******* *******, IN KOREAN AGAIN..HEHE
1818=****,****, in korean
i don't have much else....

inputs!!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Here's my stance on personalized tags....if nobody else gets it, what the hell is the point?

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
mfdvr= muff diver

·
Registered
615 Posts
how is 'niemi' your mom in korean?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
uhhh, you're hosting pictures of (presumably) your bike and car on a website called loveforjesus.com and you want your licenseplate to say variations of fuc% in different languages? would jesus have fuc% on his license plate?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
i don't know how many letters you get in your state, but in California i got letters, and i ordered mine the other day, takes like 8 weeks though. Iwould give you some, but all of mine were alread taken, and I got "I DO I60" with the I instead of the 1.

-Roberto

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whoa, easy down there.:)

I didn't even know my sig pic wasn't even working...haha. I don't have it hosted there, it's my freind who hosts it for me.

JetBlast10 said:
uhhh, you're hosting pictures of (presumably) your bike and car on a website called loveforjesus.com and you want your licenseplate to say variations of fuc% in different languages? would jesus have fuc% on his license plate?

·
Registered
615 Posts
oic, i've heard that before now that i think about it... that's what shi gol peeps say alot right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts