Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends was on the highway this afternoon had his bike pretty much toped out at about 175. Well there were cops on the other side of a hill and when he came down the hill they got him. The cop stood in the middle of the highway crazy ass walked right in the middle of trffic. Here is how he gets lucky the cop walks up and says how faster were you going and my friend replied with I wasnt doing 55. Cop was like that was obvious my friend only recived a ticket for 100+ at 450 bucks when he should have been aressted

Damn gixxer tools

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
wow....175...on public highways/freeways.
pretty stupid if ya ask me.
maybe he shouldve got arrested.

god forbids he kills someone or himself!

not doggin your friend, i dont know him personally....but if ya think about it......yah....not good.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Extremely lucky... If you're going that fast aren't they suppose to arrest you, suspend your license, and take your vehicle?

·
Registered
536 Posts
SLAPS808 said:
wow....175...on public highways/freeways.
pretty stupid if ya ask me.
maybe he shouldve got arrested.

god forbids he kills someone or himself!

not doggin your friend, i dont know him personally....but if ya think about it......yah....not good.
I regularly hit 165mph on my freeway. I guess I should relax on that.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
indueng said:
I regularly hit 165mph on my freeway. I guess I should relax on that.
lol... Almost everytime I visit friends in Montreal (in my car) I get pulled over and use the same excuse. I say..."Sorry officer, I keep getting mph and kph mixed up" - works everytime plus I think there is some pain in the ass problem with writing a traffic ticket for an american drivers license.

As for the dude hitting 175 on a public road... he's retarded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts