Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit up Glendora Mountain Road for the first time since I moved back home. I usually ride Palomar and all the other roads in SD. I took Azusa to East Fork then up Glendora. There was minimal traffic, but lots of clean up workers due to our recent earthquake. Well enjoy the pictures.

D

·
0 Posts
Nice photos. Its always nice to see something other than the flatness that is fla.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
i was there when the earthquake hit. man! i wish i would've seen this post earlier! i would've joined you! i live 10-15 minutes from there.

·
Registered
770 Posts
yeah!!!! WE were there lol. GMR is my backyard man!. pm me next time u wanna ride

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn I should've posted here to see if you guys wanted to join me. I thought it was too last minute. I literally woke up and put on my leathers. I live in El Monte so its practically in my backyard too :icon_lol:. The roads were nice today. Only one CHP coming down Azusa. Oh and I passed a dead snake on GMR. Nasty stuff...

·
Registered
770 Posts
haha yea. we usually make one run up azusa, one up east fork, one up the backside of gmr, and then just keep goin up and down the front side of gmr...usually every weekend

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Sweet photos, you guys are lucky to have such nice roads so close to home.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The front side of GMR is really technical. Lots of tight turns. I can't wait to go ride again!

·
Registered
770 Posts
I LOVE the frontside lol. thats where i learned to ride canyons

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
yea, we are lucky. socal is some of the best riding in the world as far as i'm concerned. plus, can't beat the year-round riding season.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The best thing about GMR is that it is really close to a freeway. Palomar is at least a 15 minute ride from the closest freeway.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
SpeedeRR and I will be at the Mobil gas station at the bottom of Azusa Canyon (hwy 39) at 7:30, KSU- 7:50 AM. all are welcome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts