Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS!! GMR-Glendora Mountian Road opens in June Like two weeks around the corner. For those that dont know GMR its a road that connects with Azusa Cyn. Rd. and its some of the best, tightest twisties so. cal. has to offer. Im excited!! Two weeks!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davedog665 said:
?? When i ride up through baldy and i go through glendora ridge road to azusa is that what ur talkin about or half way there is that split that goes three ways one way is always closed the other goes to azusa and the other back to baldy. is that what ur talkin about.
Ya thats the road. When you hit that split there is that closed road, its called Glendora Mountain Road. It has been closed for over a 1 1/2. But its scheduled to open 06/06. You know when you hit that 3 way and when you head to asuza how the first 2 miles after that split are really sharp and windy. Well thats how GMR is but its like 5 miles long

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sweet ya i live right at the bottom of baldy so i hit glendora ridge road all the time even b4 i had a bike "got the bike in june 05" i used to take the civic up there when at night and watch the drifters but i've nvr seen that road open i figured it didn't really go ne where. sweet i say we set up a ride to hit gmr when it opens.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya a ride up GMR will be sweet. As soon as I find a date for sure when it opens ill let ya guys know. (Those drifters up there at 2AM on weekends are f'n nuts! That shiz is sooooooooooo dangerous for bikes, especially cuz they run without spotters)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts