Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've played the demo and it rocks. So much better than the first one. I can't decide if I like crashing or racing more haha.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
I loved the 1st one so Im sure the new one kicks ass.
every time I play a game like that tho it makes me sad inside that I dont own an STI.... lol

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Im a squid. But Im gonna get it next weekend and I wont be a squid any more.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I have the demo on PS3 and honestly I'm not impressed. It's too arcade for me. I play simulator style racing games though. The first dirt wasn't a sim or anything but it wasn't all that arcade like. I guess I was hoping for it to be more simulator style and they did the opposite with it. GT5 will be out at the end of the year and they will have WRC cars so I guess I'll wait for that to race rally.

·
Registered
773 Posts
dude this game is long man i thought i was close to being done...NOPE i checked where im at...57% complete LOL....dude game is awesome tho im having lots of fun smashing the sh!t out of dave mirra and ken block!!!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I finally got the game and was playing it for a while the other nite. I like it. It has a much more polished feeling than DiRT. I like it! Gamertag is "impostor1971". Hit me up for some races.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
This game is redonkulously fun....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts