Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This does get annoying a little after a while because the song repeated three times. Hahahaha...

First video with sound track... First try and didn't put too much time on this. It could be shorter and sweeter. Oh well~

GMR is still very challenging for me and I tend to look down a lot watching out for sand patch, rocks, etc. It was fun and the video seems to come out nice along with the sound track~ Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
598 Posts
video spoiled by the fact that youre wearing jeans riding at that pace. gear up man

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
video spoiled by the fact that youre wearing jeans riding at that pace. gear up man
I know I know. I bought a suit but it is not coming until end of April.

But I have a counter... Underneath those jeans, I was wearing the Icon knee & shin armor along with the Alpinestars Compression Shorts. Not as good protection as my upper body, but it is the least I could do for now before the suit comes.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Nice looking road, very light traffic, looks fun. :biggrin:

Be cool to mount the camera on the side of the bike too.

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Nice vid worm.... I wants an HD Go pro.....

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
That's actually a great price with our dollar pretty much on par. I'll save money and get better shipping service by using.......... USPS :)

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
cool vid! i gotta get me one of those HD gopro's

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice video, road looks fun to ride especially with light traffic.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice video indeed, I have cycled up that mountain and enjoy the area. Just one suggestion, instead of repeating the song, transition into others because I like the song but three times in a roll! lol But all and all :+1:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Great vid post except the Hip Hop Chipmunks singing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice video indeed, I have cycled up that mountain and enjoy the area. Just one suggestion, instead of repeating the song, transition into others because I like the song but three times in a roll! lol But all and all :+1:
Thank you for the advice. I will not repeat the same damn song three times again. I just got lazy. Hahahaha...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha, love the song.

Looks like a lot of fun. I wish we had roads like that around here...
Yea, we have a lot of similar canyon roads here is so cal. This is one of my favorite route, from Glendora Mountain Rd, to East Fork, to Azusa Canyon. It is very challenging and hella fun!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yea, we have a lot of similar canyon roads here is so cal. This is one of my favorite route, from Glendora Mountain Rd, to East Fork, to Azusa Canyon. It is very challenging and hella fun!
Hell yeah, Azusa Canyon is sweet, can't wait to eventually take a bike through there. But that damn rode mid way up has been closed for quite some time now. :banghead:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hell yeah, Azusa Canyon is sweet, can't wait to eventually take a bike through there. But that damn rode mid way up has been closed for quite some time now. :banghead:
Yea, but you could take the turn and go up East Fork to GMR. East Fork is one of the more challenging canyon roads out here. Good stuff!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts