Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered the motorsports package from superbikesupply.com. I haven't received it yet, so somebody help me out!

Does the motorsports kit ship with two doors for the housing? That is, one waterproof, and one non-waterproof?

Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I recently ordered the motorsports package from superbikesupply.com. I haven't received it yet, so somebody help me out!

Does the motorsports kit ship with two doors for the housing? That is, one waterproof, and one non-waterproof?

Thanks fellas.
Yes, it comes with two doors (waterproof and non-waterproof).

·
Registered
748 Posts
have you seen the go pro in action yet? they are the best man and got tons of footage from street and dirt with go pro and definetly cant hurt them at all!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
what?? the HD comes with 2 doors?

i only have the Hero wide and it only has 1 door. time to upgrade i guess.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Anything over 95+ and the open window will pick up all the wind. You will get the washout effect. I cant find much use for it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
When did you order? I ordered on Monday 4/5. Shortly after I recieved this e-mail...

received your order online for the GoPro HD motorsports camera. Unfortunately, we sold out of the stock that we had over the weekend. We have more on order that we expect to arrive around the second week of April. If you would like to wait, I will get one to you as quickly as possible. Please let me know if you would like to do that or cancel the order. If I proceed with this transaction, your card will be charged as I only have the option of capturing it or voiding it at this point. If you do not wish to have your card charged but want to wait, please call us at 828-287-2101 and we can make arrangements to do that. If you paid through paypal, the payment is automatic. Please let me know if you wish to receive a refund via paypal. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Mary

Superbike Supply

828-287-2101

So I replied and asked what i considered the "2nd" week of April (b/c it started mid week. She said it should be in stock this weekend or early next week, So I'm assuming 4/8-4/13.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When did you order? I ordered on Monday 4/5. Shortly after I recieved this e-mail...

....received your order online for the GoPro HD motorsports camera. Unfortunately, we sold out of the stock that we had over the weekend...

Yeah, I placed my order in late March and got the same reply. I can't wait for this thing much longer!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
should be coming in end of next wk. You should get it shortly after.

I talked to Brad earlier. It'll be there soon enough :) Plus, you can't beat his service/pricing.
Thanks! So far, nobody can touch his price... that's for sure. It's the deal I got on the camera that makes the wait worthwhile.

They're $398.00 (Yes, $398.00) at my local stealership. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the sticker.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Update: I e-mailed Mary from SBS asking for an update on knowing when my GoPro HD would be shipped out.

Here is her reply:

"I spoke with them on Friday and they said that they should have the shipment to us by Tues of next week. I apologize for the delay."

Hmm.....:cursin:

I'll let it go till next Tuesday...

Why do I feel like I'm getting the run around tho?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update: I e-mailed Mary from SBS asking for an update on knowing when my GoPro HD would be shipped out.

Here is her reply:

"I spoke with them on Friday and they said that they should have the shipment to us by Tues of next week. I apologize for the delay."

Hmm.....:cursin:

I'll let it go till next Tuesday...

Why do I feel like I'm getting the run around tho?

:gun1::gun1:NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dammit! I want my camera!

·
Registered
416 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
WOW!!!!! ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY WOW!!!

So I sent another e-mail today asking about my GoPro HD. Saying. "Anyword on my GoPro HD?"

Response from SBS:

"We got a few in, but not enough to fill our backorders. It appears that Gopro is having a hard time keeping up with demand. Our supplier said that they will have a new shipment within the next few weeks. I apologize for the delay. Please let me know if you would like to stay in queu or cancel your order.

Thanks,
Mary"

Fvck this place! I'll spend the extra money to get my shyt now, instead of waiting another f'ing month! Another month to probably be told, "Oh another week".

Gonna Cancel my order! Disco, my order is going to you homie!

Damn I'm pissed!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Damn.

I guess I'm taking my money elsewhere too. Is Disco going to match their $213?

Read my thread in the Vendor Experience section. Feel free to add in if you feel you should. I sent D a PM, haven't heard from him yet, but I'm sure he will get back to me today. I however, don't think he will match the $213, if I remember correctly I think the last time I asked him about the GoPro HD he said $245 shipped. Which is only $25 more than what I paid for the SBS one b/c I thought they had them in stock and ordered the FedEx home delivery option for $10 more, so my total was $223 anyway. But maybe D will slide on the price if we go to him. no matter what I'm going with him. lol. Atleast I know I won't get a run-around.:banghead:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts