Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just took a visit to www.Forwardmotionmc.com and they have a 03 Black CBR600RR up for sale if any of you are interested.

I cant afford it yet and I barely been on the 250r for about 3-4 months. So take a look if you are interested, also I think most of their bikes are salvaged or used.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
says above the pic...

"Insurance and Collision Repaired Vehicles"

im pretty sure they eiher are salvage titles.. but for that price ($6,500)
it should be 100% cleared and ready to go.. or i wouldnt even look at it..

·
Registered
187 Posts
ive called them before all their bikes are salvaged titles only a handfull of clean title ones, and thats 6500 before fees and paperwork.

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
yeah, their bikes are typically salvaged, but they're good people. i got my bike from there. a lot of bike dealers that sell salvaged bikes are sketchy at best.

at $6,500, chances are it will still sell here in SoCal. there's plenty of demand. the only additional cost would be tax. forward motion doesn't charge any additional dealer fees.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i have heard so many bad things about these guys. i ve pretty much learned that if a deal sounds to good to be true, it probly is. just my $0.02

·
Registered
595 Posts
nate said:
i have heard so many bad things about these guys. i ve pretty much learned that if a deal sounds to good to be true, it probly is. just my $0.02
well $6500 for an '03 600rr with 4000 miles on it isn't too good to be true. it is an average deal that you still have to pay tax for.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
MAD1, so buy one. :mrgreen:

·
Ninja Master
2,459 Posts
nate said:
this deal doesn't sound too good to be true at all. i bought one last year for $6,000, so if anything it's a bit high.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Simonster,

cool :cool: , so you bought an 03' in 03' for $6000. are we talking an rr here or what kind of bike was it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
between my 4 buddies and I we have purchased 6 bikes from them all of them clean titled except one. Most their bikes are salvaged but they do have clean titled ones if you look.
all the bike that we got had no problems. my R6 I put on 15k miles before it got stolen. now I got a 600rr from them also and it had been 5k miles and countingg and no problems.
only flaw or thing I can nic pick about their bikes is some times it will have mismatching bolts or missing the little tabs that hold the plastic together.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
you just have to be careful because not all bikes that are wrecked have salvage titles. If someone didnt have insurance and the accident was not reported you can just simply put it back together and sell it will a clean bill of health. it might have been bad enough to have been salvaged title but no one claimed it. I have bought 2 salvage title cars in my day and they have both been great cars. Im just saying to be careful.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Went to their shop last year, didnt find what I was looking for, it is mostly salvage bike, not alot of clean title bikes, I think I would have a better luck looking in the ad and can get it cheaper than what they are selling it for

·
Registered
362 Posts
Got my 04 6RR there with only 1900 Miles on it for 7000 OTD with a 30 Day warranty, which doesnt seem like much but its long enought to get the bike checked out. My experiance with them was great. They are good people and i wouldnt hessitate to buy another bike off of them. 7000 Might seem a little high but it is Summer time and prices shoot sky high, and the bike is an 04, but i dont mind I still got my bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts