Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are reading this, plan to get up off of your ass and quickly move it to your couch at 5 P.M. (EST) or 2 P.M. (PST) so you can watch the MotoGP race (at Laguna Seca raceway in California). It will be televised this afternoon on CBS!!! So please find it in your heart to crack a cold one and chill for an hour, to help support free MotoGP on TV... so we don't have to resort to crappy SPEED coverage, as per standard operating procedure! Thank you, that is all.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Show CBS some love and appreciation that is the only way to get them
interested in bringing MOTO GP full time

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
I'll be there! I have it as a reminder on my outlook, entourage, gmail calendar, iPod touch and my DVR!

I WILL BE WATCHING IT!

DVD copies? what:wave:

·
Registered
377 Posts
its probably gonna be a boring blow out with stoner killing everyone. Rossi coming in 2nd and nicky starting out good only to fall behind towards the end. But I will still be watching it :)

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Redliner, don't post race results in a thread that's not labeled with "Spoiler". Please go ahead and edit your post.

P.S. The race was amazing, best of the season by far. If you didn't catch it... find a way.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Hey guys help me out, im at work and some of the prisoners were watching, I only caught a lap or so during my rounds... a quick synopsis of the race would be much appreciated.

The Doctor took it again huh...

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yup Rossi won. Hey Flip, pm'ed you.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Hey Redliner, don't post race results in a thread that's not labeled with "Spoiler". Please go ahead and edit your post.

P.S. The race was amazing, best of the season by far. If you didn't catch it... find a way.
my fault....better?

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Yeah man, nothin against Rossi but my money was on Stoner. What happend, the news said that he dropped his whip? With 8 laps to go???

·
Registered
297 Posts
He was over confident and let the front to escape at 20 MPH after Rossi played a trick on him by braking earlier, he had to let the bike go to the escape area (dirt) and he kept looking to the track to see if someone were coming and that's when it happened.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts