Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fugg yeah, today's beautiful...sunny, about 65 degrees outside...perfectly clear skys...I'm gunna go pick up little brother's RR around 2:30...assuming I can get one of my friends to drive me all the way up to Larson's Cycle (about an hour North). I'm excited! First ride will be amazing...a 70 mile trip back to my house...god, I'm pissing my pants just thinking about it!

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah...don't worry, change of plans...my friend are all ****-heads and wouldn't give me a ride up there...they didn't even have to do anything...I offered $20 and said we would drive my car...wtf...$20 for driving 2 hours? Give me a break...hopefully they won't suck so much **** tomorrow and I can get one of them to give me a friggin boost up there...

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I got everything all squared away...one of my buddies is coming to get me right now, so we can go get it...pray for me that it doesn't fuggin' rain...if there's a God...he seriously hates me. :Owned:

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy ****...I hate the rain...I got about half way back, when it started to down pour....like, HAARRRDDD...every inch of my body was sopping wet...I still can't believe I made it home alive...I couldn't see 20 feet in front of me because the rain was hitting the grounds so friggin' hard...I'm gunna go take some pictures now...I'll be back to post 'em... :twak:

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seriously...I couldn't believe how amazing a ride this bike was...I'm thinking about selling my 954 for one of these sweet-hearts...god damn, I still can't believe I made it home alright...suuuuch a smooth, beautiful, incredible, responcive, AAARRRR!!! I words cannot describe how in love I am with this bike!!

·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...that's because that's how dark it is outside...it was only like, 4 o'clock here too...and it's sooo shitty outside. But I couldn't be happier...well...unless I was able to ride more :bounce:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts