Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of now, i ride my bike everyday, mainly for fun, and to go to work. Being that im in san diego, when school starts in the fall, ill be going full time mon-th and also working 5 days a week still. I have about 4,000 miles on my stock BT0-15s. Hopefully by August 24th, when school starts, ill need some new rubber. Would it be better to get a comuting tire, BT0-21, as ill be going back to school and work all during the week, and not hitting the beach or canyons like i try to now, as opposed the BT0-16. I wanted to throw the 16s on, but back and forth to school and work come fall, i think it'd be a waste. even tho there are sunday rides. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
4000 miles, no sh!t? Good job!

If you'r eonly commuting, I'd wear those tires all the way down, then get some hard ones for commuting. If you're gonna do any sport riding, don't skimp on tires.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4000 miles, no sh!t? Good job!

If you'r eonly commuting, I'd wear those tires all the way down, then get some hard ones for commuting. If you're gonna do any sport riding, don't skimp on tires.
yea, im at like 36xx or something. when i do ride for fun come fall, itll be mainly sundays, but highway during the week. ive read nothing good about the 16s and milage, but the 21s are designed for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts