Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first GP and i have tickets for the ducati grandstands at Correntaio. Anyone ever been there? Any tips on how early to arrive, traffic, where to eat at Mugello, and any other tips would be great.

-reza

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!
lol j/k but damn I wanna go!

have fun man and take some really really good pics!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
while in italy airports watch your luggage bro
and i mean watch your luggage they are pros

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
PICK ME UP! and listen to the Moeman, they have these gypses that will rob you and you will never know it, they will even use their kids to distract you! remember that wallet that kid had on the movie Eurotrip, thats no joke! have fun! warning: the leaning tower is a tourist trap! nothing there except that. dont forget to put your wallet in your choad when in town!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Hey bro, I went to the Spanish GP at Jerez. If it's anything like that, traffic is going to be HELL! I spent 3 hrs just trying to get out of the parking lot! Make sure to arrive early and if possible, leave the race just before the checkered flag. Otherwise, have the time of your life!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is only one picture, you have to RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS to view it

I only have limited webspace so i will shrink down the pictures so that i can fit more than one if people want to see the others.

http://www.duke.edu/~rk18/

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Disco said:
Hey bro, I went to the Spanish GP at Jerez. If it's anything like that, traffic is going to be HELL! I spent 3 hrs just trying to get out of the parking lot! Make sure to arrive early and if possible, leave the race just before the checkered flag. Otherwise, have the time of your life!
That's how it was at Laguna Seca if you were in a car.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it took us one hour from florence to get to the track and park. It took us about 4 hours to get back.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
rezaRR said:
This is only one picture, you have to RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS to view it

I only have limited webspace so i will shrink down the pictures so that i can fit more than one if people want to see the others.

http://www.duke.edu/~rk18/

From that pic it looks like your should wear some red. . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts