Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be in Los Angeles for the next 4 days 26 April-30 April)......attending a college graduation on Saturday at Pepperdine....would somone please recommend a couple of the best bike shops near Santa Monica area that would carry good selection of street jackets, boots etc.
Many thanks!
Aloha!
Jim
SERIOUS THANKS AND APPRECIATION FOR THE GOOD ADVICE...I LEAVE HERE AT 10:00 TONIGHT. THIS IS A TREMENDOUS HELP!! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME TO HELP OUT!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Go to MRI, I'd say its about a 30-40 minute drive from santa monica, which im assuming your staying there if your going to a pepperdine graduation. Also Del amo motorsports is a bit further away, thats were i got my helmet and gloves. i think its in redondo.

<jealous, that was my first choice but i didn't get in, but im loving UC Santa Cruz!

del amo: http://www.delamo-motorsports.com/

MRI: www.ridersinc.com

·
Registered
577 Posts
Pepperdine isn't in santa monica. It's in Malibu. Either way, MRI would be the best bet, especially now that they've moved closer to the valley. Or you can do Del Amo MOtorsports like berto said—Lots of jackets, HUGEEE selection of lids, unfortuneately, their street boots section is really small. If you dont mind driving, I would say try chaparral (way the hell out in BFE). It's hella far but they have one the biggest selections of gear(i personally think).

Still, I think MRI is the best bet cuz Nick will HOOK YOU UP! Nobody will do that at the other places, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
rendizzo said:
Pepperdine isn't in santa monica. It's in Malibu. Either way, MRI would be the best bet, especially now that they've moved closer to the valley. Or you can do Del Amo MOtorsports like berto said—Lots of jackets, HUGEEE selection of lids, unfortuneately, their street boots section is really small. If you dont mind driving, I would say try chaparral (way the hell out in BFE). It's hella far but they have one the biggest selections of gear(i personally think).

Still, I think MRI is the best bet cuz Nick will HOOK YOU UP! Nobody will do that at the other places, IMHO.
he said "best bike shops near Santa Monica area" also i doubt there are many hotels in malibu, and if there are, they would be way more expensive than SM.

Also, chaparral, do you have a link or something, ive never heard of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts