Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i had to say good bye to my 04 red/black 600rr it was heart breaking.
I got a 06 raven R1 very sexy and powerful, i''ll post same pics soon.
Im not going to say good bye to this forum i will still visit and read your stories.
You guys take care and ride safe
God bless you all.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. What made you choose the R wheezy over the cbr1000rr or the gsxr.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
well i cant say i blame you. but as dude said, what made you take it over the all new and bad ass 1000RR?

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
ah, have you read the review of the 06 liter bikes, roadracing world rated it higher than the R1.
the 06 1k RR is no joke pimpin.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Wow, get over it! The guy bought the bike that he liked! All the new 1000s are bloody insane, so get whichever one floats your boat!

·
Registered
494 Posts
KavlaRR said:
Today i had to say good bye to my 04 red/black 600rr it was heart breaking.
I got a 06 raven R1 very sexy and powerful, i''ll post same pics soon.
Im not going to say good bye to this forum i will still visit and read your stories.
You guys take care and ride safe
God bless you all.
Congrats on the new bike. Getting a new sportbike is always an adventure into happiness.

However, don't feel to bad if you ever take your baby to the track and the 600rr be dusting you in the curves..:hello:

Enjoy and be safe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The RR is was and will be an awesome bike ,I have owned only Honda bikes in the past.
The past several weeks i have been researching for all liter bikes for power, torque, weight and they are all very close.
The Honda CBR1000RR has outstanding fit and finish and good looks, the gsxr to my opinion is ugly and the raven R1 looks awesome very sexy.
So the dilemma was between the Cbr or R1
I decided that the R1 is the best 1000cc for me, because I got the best deal and of its good looks, and the fact that I felt very comfortable than any the other liter bikes.
And lol I would never be suprised to see a skilled rider on a 600 outrun a semi skilled rider on a liter bike through the twisties I’ve seen it happen .

Well today I’ve done my first mod : 1.fender eliminator on....

·
Registered
27 Posts
cehoward600rr said:
Congrats on the new bike. Getting a new sportbike is always an adventure into happiness.

However, don't feel to bad if you ever take your baby to the track and the 600rr be dusting you in the curves..:hello:

Enjoy and be safe.
first of all congrats on the new bike, i hope you like it and the way i see it hey its a bike and you like it so why not right? well thats funny about the 600rr eating a liter bike cause this weekend i ate a busa in the twisties all day long but the straights, there was no question about who was the fastest, just thought i would share that.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Dude nice choice on the Raven R1....I sat on a new R1 at my local stealership and that bike fit me like a glove!!! I loved it...and your right it is sexy as hell!!!

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
The R1 is definately a sweet bike but why didn't you wait until next years model for the upgrade?

Oh also not to be a **** but I hope you like first gear a lot. I rode a buddies of mine and literally didn't need the other 5 gears for street riding of any kind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts