Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey 600rr owners,

curious if the deal i've managed to negotiate is a good one or not. $7050 + $589 crate/prep etc for an '09 brand new. It came out to ~$86xx OTD including local taxes (seattle) title, reg, etc. sales tax is 9.8% but i think there's an extra .2% for motored vehicles (bikes, cars, boats, etc).

anyways, evaluation would be greatly appreciated!! thanks.

- mike

·
Registered
41 Posts
Seems like a good price. Double check and ask for an itemized list of the additional charges. A lot of times they make it look like a good price, then add on all kinds of stuff to still get the orginal sticker price. Personally I would try to get them to eat the Prep charges. If you plan to finance with them, do you're homework there too. That is another place they try to bend you over. Good luck and stay patient and don't jump on anything without throughly going over it. If anything seems the least bit shady, walk away.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
sounds like a good price, i would also talk them out of the prep charges, those are just bs fees

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mine was $9,500 before taxes / etc - they were going for $10,500 (retail) for ABS. If I could have shopped around just south of my location in NC I could have got a much better price. I think the price you're getting is very nice.

·
Registered
434 Posts
09 $8400....OTD in Plainfield, CT. I am mad at my bro because he just ordered 8 g/bl to put in his shop. It was nice having the only one for a year but at least now I can say "it wasn't me".

·
Registered
2,589 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts