Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK want an rr , had a f4i. Think I found a deal. Let me know what you think.

2003 rr. 4000 miles. slip on pipe. 4 yr warranty. mint.
$6000 cash.

Dan

·
Registered
307 Posts
it's as good as it gets. Trust me.... i've been in the market for serveral months now. I have found 03 600rr with 450 miles for $6500(+helmet). i don't think it's the best deal, but it's the deal that i am going to take. So... looking at that.. 6000 isn't so bad at all.. especially if it's near you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info guys! I wanted to give him $5500 but he won't budge a cent. I don't blame him. I got a killer deal on my f4i last season. 01 f4i 5000 miles. slip on. 2 helmets, cover gloves,mint. it was delivered for $4800! Loved it and now want to go to the track once I get the RR. I also wanted to get a 954 cause I found some for $6500. Only $500 more than this RR. But I don't have much experience so I'll let it pass I guess. One weird thing about this RR, its been for sale for a few weeks, thats odd.

·
Registered
422 Posts
yeah the guy that i called who is selling a black 03 says he only had one other buyer that backed out.... seems odd since its a decent deal.. i assume that everyone is going for the 04's... at least thats what i hope....

·
Registered
379 Posts
sounds good to me, i bet they are all just out buying used gsxr's and crap. Fine with me, if i am witha group of friends and there are only 2 of us with RR's i will be happy, and everyone else can be on a yama or a gsxr.

·
Registered
307 Posts
yeah. 6000 is not best, not the worst.. but just about right (both for seller and the buyer) if you have the money, and the bike is near you, go for it. i'm picking up mine next saturday.. it's going to be 10 hr driving (round trip) but i get to pick my long waited yellow 600RR and see my sister who's studying down there. good luck to you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts