Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Charles was riding his '09 R6 with another buddy of mine when he decided to pass his fiance on the left edge of the road just for shits and giggles. As he was getting ready to cut over, the curb came a little sooner than he expected and knicked it. As soon as he hit it, the bike threw him off, then the bike bounced off his fiance's car and hit a curb. The curb ripped the bikes frame in half. When he got thrown off, he slid into a curb, bounced off of it and hit a light pole straight on and flew into a yard. They took him to a hospital where he didn't even last 5 minutes. He was a good rider and I've only seen him get on it once other than that he was a very mellow rider. God Rest his soul and keep him in peace. For all of you who are of faith, keep his fiance and baby girl in prayer and be mindful of your actions when you ride. Make sure you always hug and kiss the ones you love before you leave the house because it could be goodbye.

News Link

· Premium Member
53,946 Posts
So sorry to read such drastic news for an accident like that to happen
in front of his GF that is very disturbing poor girl

· Registered
79 Posts
sorry to hear man....i lost a close friend to a bike wreck 2 months ago and its still hard to deal with when i think of him. life can change so quickly...although it is going to be real rough, just KNOW that your boy will be looking down on you. i wrecked a month after my friend died and i really feel that he was watching down on me and kept me alive.

prayers go out to his close friends and fam.

· Registered
4,974 Posts
Man, every time I read one of these threads it's hard to hold back tears.

I know what it feels like to lose a friend. I can't imagine the pain that you and his fiancee and baby girl are experiencing right now after being on the scene of the crash.

God bless you, your friend, and his family during this time.

· Registered
207 Posts
May God continue to bless us and keep us, for tomorrow is NEVER promised to anyone... We take a risk every time we throw a leg over; Ride safe... All my prayers go out to the family & friends affected by this tragic loss.

· Registered
13,893 Posts
Wow........that's very tragic and horrible. I feel sad for his baby daughter who now will never know her father. :sad11:

Godspeed Charles

· Registered
912 Posts
Absolutely tragic. I'm sorry for your loss.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.